How we collect your data
If you have contacted us through our contact form, mailing list or been into our been into our store at Lulu Browns Ltd
Lulu Browns Ltd will now request the consent of every user before any data collection takes place. We will ask how we can use your data in the future.
If you have contacted Lulu Browns Ltd you can now contact us and opt out.
i.e. “Right to Be Forgotten”.
How we use your data
Internal record keeping / Online storage
*after the 25th of May 2018 all our stored data will be deleted unless you have agreed to us keeping your details.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You can contact us to delete your data if you do not want Lulu Browns Ltd to hold it.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
We may use your information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharing your information
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, email address. We want to earn and maintain your trust, and we believe this is absolutely essential in order do that.
How your personal information is being used.
Access the personal information we hold about you.
Request that we delete your data.
If you have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us.
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time.
By clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email or contact us at email@example.com
At Lulu Browns Ltd, we are committed to protecting the privacy of all our site visitors.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we store all data electronically.
We totally appreciate and respect how important privacy is. If you have any questions about how we protect your privacy, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
Please ensure you read Lulu Browns’ Terms and Conditions thoroughly, as you will be asked to sign to confirm that you understand and accept all the points stated below.
1. To order a dress, a non-refundable initial payment of 50% of the total invoice must be paid, and the Terms and Conditions documents must be signed. Upon the Terms and Conditions being signed, all orders are placed with the manufacturer the day the deposit is paid. Lulu Browns cannot cancel an order with our suppliers once it has been placed, due to the terms and conditions agreed between Lulu Browns and them.
2. A cancelled order must still be paid for in full, as the manufacturing process relating to the ordered garment will be in progress immediately the order is placed. A dress for a cancelled or moved wedding must be collected from our premises within 14 working days.
3. Any initial payments paid to Lulu Browns cannot be transferred to other garments/goods.
4. Regardless of circumstances, full payment of all goods shall be due within 14 days of the ordered goods being delivered to Lulu Browns. We recommend that you both view and try on the ordered garment within that 14-day period.
5. Measurements are taken to ascertain the client’s standard size. Lulu Browns takes these measurements so it can follow the size chart provided by each Supplier/Manufacturer. This is a legal requirement established by our suppliers for the protection of all parties. If you choose to order a different size from the that which the size chart recommends, you will be required to sign to confirm you accept the risks involved with not following the Manufacturers size chart. If, to order a garment, you have provided measurements to Lulu Browns that have been taken by someone other than Lulu Browns, Lulu Browns can accept no responsibility for these measurements or the result of using them.
6. All goods supplied by Lulu Browns will be in a standard size and are not made to your exact measurements. Alterations may be needed. Please note that no prices include any alteration fees and Lulu Browns does not offer an alterations service.
7. Lulu Browns will be pleased to assist you in the choice of design, style and colour of your gown. However, Lulu Browns accepts no responsibility in respect of such matters, nor for any problems or additional costs that result in a change of instruction from the customer, or due to the customers increase or decrease in weight/size after the date of the order.
8. Goods sold by Lulu Browns marked ‘Sale’, ‘Reduced’ or ‘sample gown’, are sold as seen, and subject to any defects existing at the time of sale. This, however, does not affect your statutory rights.
9. Silk is a natural fibre. The weaving of the fabric may, therefore, contain minor variations and irregularities that are characteristics of fine silk yarn, and this should be considered normal and acceptable in all garments sold by Lulu Browns.
10. Colours and sizes may also vary slightly from dresses / fabric samples we hold in stock. These in no way should be constituted as a defect. In such circumstances, Lulu Browns will not be considered at fault.
11. Lulu Browns shall not be bound to deliver the goods until the buyer has paid for them in full. After acceptance, the buyer shall not be entitled to reject the goods. The Buyer agrees to accept the goods upon final payment. Goods cannot be exchanged following delivery.
12. All delivery dates given are estimates. We reserve the right to cancel, suspend or delay delivery of an order without being liable for any loss or damage if the supply of goods prevented or delayed by reasons of war (whether declared or not), civil strife, riots, adverse weather conditions, fire, flood, labour disputes, accidents or any other circumstances beyond our control.
13. When collecting your garments, you will be required to sign a dress release form confirming you are fully satisfied with every aspect of your garment (s). Lulu Browns cannot be held responsible for the garment (s) once this form has been signed and the item (s) are taken from our premises.
Please sign below to show you have read and understood the above terms and conditions.
No card deatils are kept and are used only within the WIX secure payment gatway.